2023 Whitetail and Mule Deer Hunts
Our hunts are located in the bottleneck of the Pacific, Central, and Mississippi flyways; where we are licensed to venture 30 million acres of Parkland, Foothills, and Northern Boreal wildlife areas.
We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, relationships within our community, and the ability to maintain a prominent presence in the outdoor industry; all while providing our clientele with an unforgettable, world-class adventure of a lifetime.
2023 Mule Deer & Whitetail Packages: Tags & Licenses Included
Combo Hunt: $17,000 per Hunter for 7 Days, All Inclusive. 5 Tags Available.
Whitetail Only Hunt: $7,000 per Hunter for 6 Days, All Inclusive. 25 Tags Available.
Ducks and Bucks Combo: $19,000 per Hunter for 10 Days total. November 1-7 only, show up three days prior, includes waterfowl, Mule Deer, and Whitetail hunts.
Duck and Whitetail Only Combo: $9,000 per Hunter for 10 Days total. November 1-7 only, show up three days prior, includes waterfowl and whitetail hunts.
Observer Fee: $1200 per Guest.
- Tags & Licenses
· Full 30 million Acer ranch access
· Transportation (to & from airport & hunts)
· Single Occupancy lodging (private room)
· Cleaning Staff
· Full service Chef and Kitchen staff, 3 meals per day
· Hunt Cooler with snacks, sandwiches, and beverages
· Pre scouted fields and ponds
· Field Hands
· Bird Processing
Hunting Clothes to Bring:
· Layered clothing! We prefer you to wear brown, camouflage patterns.
· Both warm and cold weather gloves.
· Lightweight waders and rain gear (in case of heavy rain or snow, weather pending).
Gear to Bring:
· Travel mug
We hope you will appreciate our onsite garden, and efforts to provide healthy, and delicious meals. In addition to serving fresh meat and produce we enjoy providing our customers with a farm-to-table, family-style dining experience; that you can only enjoy while staying in a Black Dog Outfitters, Alberta hunting lodge.