Captain Kens Wild Wings Lake Eerie Waterfowl Hunt
Plan for an early morning, typically meeting at a pre-determined spot around 5:00 am. We use various private and public ramps to launch from.
We run limited trips during the first week of season. The opportunity to shoot a mixed bag of early ducks; Widgeon, Pintail, Woodies and early Mallard’s are on the menu. Quality Shooting on Ohio's North Shore, Port Clinton, Ohio; The heart of Ohio's waterfowl migration and Walleye Capital of the World.
What to bring?
* Electronic Ear Muffs (IMPORTANT!)
* Shotgun (plugged to three shells total)
* Non-toxic shot
* Federal stamp
* State stamp
* Ohio Hunting License
* Camo/ Waterproof gear (jacket, hat, etc)
* Camo Face mask/ Face Paint
Waders (not required, but a good idea)
Small gear bag
* Denotes mandatory no-fail items
**Alcohol is prohibited during all hunts